Thursday 6 May 2010

Creature Feature (15): Election Fever - Bill Oddie's Top 10

FORGET 'ANIMAL FARM': THESE ARE THE CUTE ONES!

I have taken a break from the Election in order to watch Bill Oddie's Top 10 'frights' and 'delights' in the world of wildlife. You can read about the programme here.

My favourite creature list would probably include the following (in no particular order):
  • Cat
  • Puffin
  • Raccoon
  • Pig
  • Seal
  • Dolphin
  • Eagle
  • Owl
  • Kingfisher
  • Pipistrelle
My least favourite creatures might include the following (in no particular order):
  • Flea
  • Wasp
  • Tick
  • Leech
  • Maggot
  • Scorpion
  • Cockroach
  • Louse
  • Vulture
  • Weaver Fish
I wonder if you have a Top 10...

1 comment:

Marc Latham said...

I'd have dog/wolf, rays, meerkats, kites and pandas high on my list off the top of my head, while mosquitos would definitely be on my fright list!