Tuesday 11 May 2010

Carnival Time (6): Tulip Fest


Tulip Time!
Tulip design from Coastcard


Tulips at Aberglasney
2010
(immediately above and the two photos below)
More on Aberglasney






Thanks to Rosie at Leaves'n'Bloom, I discovered that Shirl at Shirl's GardenWatch is hosting a TulipFest.

Why not take a tulip photo and join in, by posting it with a link to Shirl's site?


Tulips in the National Botanic Garden of Wales
(2009)

A sea of tulips in the National Botanic Garden of Wales
(2009)


Tulips by A.E. Stallings... I wonder if tulips make you feel this way, too. I have just written a Ghazal about tulips in Emirgan Park, Istanbul.

4 comments:

Rosie Nixon Fluerty said...

Caroline I'm so glad you could share your lovely photos of the tulip those botanic garden ones from Wales look so beautiful.

Crafty Green Poet said...

what wonderful tulips, those deep burgundy ones are amazing!

Shirley said...

Hi there Caroline… I love this… especially the long shots at the botanical gardens. Wonderful photos. I have never visited this garden… must go one day. Thanks for joining in and sending out an invitation for others too :-D

Naquillity said...

tulips, tulips and more tulips... they're beautiful. i wish i had a green thumb so i could grow flowers around my house.

hope all is well. have a great day.

sorry for my long absence.