Monday 17 October 2022

Parts One to Five of my Mini Poetry Interview conducted by Thomas Whyte

 

On the Homeric trail at Nestor's Palace, 'sandy Pylos' (2010)

My complete Poetry Q&A, conducted by Thomas Whyte in five sections, has now been posted on his Poetry Mini Interviews blog. 

You can find the five sections (in reverse order) here.

Alternatively the individual sections can be accessed via the following links:

  • Part One - bio and how I first engaged with poetry
  • Part Two - poets who influenced the way in which I thought about writing
  • Part Three - poetry books I have been reading recently
  • Part Four - current writing
  • Part Five - particular poems, books or poets that I read again when I need a lift  

Do take a look at the other interviews which can be found by clicking here and looking at the livelink list of names on the lefthand side.  

Thank you so much, Thomas, for inviting me to take part.

 

 

No comments: