Reviews of the book and short features have been appearing at intervals, so it seemed an idea to update this page, with links where appropriate.
I am extremely grateful to those who have taken the trouble to read my poems and to write about them. Susan Richardson, who wrote the back cover blurb, was among the first to do this.
- Juliet Wilson, August 2021, review on The Crafty Green Poet site - here.
- Tracey Foster, whose review on Everybody's Reviewing was arranged by Dr Jonathan Taylor, Associate Professor of Creative Writing at the University of Leicester - here.
- Neil Leadbeater on the Write Out Loud site - here.
- Neil Leadbeater in Littoral magazine #8 (ed. Mervyn Linford) - here.
- James Knox Whittet in Twelve Rivers (Vol.12, issue 2, Autumn/Winter2021). Twelve Rivers is the magazine of Suffolk Poetry Society.
- D.A. Prince in Orbis #198, Winter 2021 (Review title, 'Stones, Sea and Sky', p.57)
- Richenda Milton-Daws in the ArtServe magazine, Winter 2021.
- Jessica Newport in #35 of The Seventh Quarry magazine, 2022.
Q and A Interviews
- Questions from Maria Lloyd (@mariatlloyd) at the University of Reading about the collection. Links to the Q&As can be found here.
- Sue Wallace-Shaddad, Secretary of Suffolk Poetry Society, In Conversation, Twelve Rivers (Vol.12, issue 2, Autumn/Winter2021). Twelve Rivers is the magazine of Suffolk Poetry Society.
- Questions from Janet Emson on From First Page to Last.
- Questions from Annmarie Miles on The Writers' Trail, UCB Radio, Ireland, 28 April 2022. I read out 'Et in Terra Pax'.
- July 2021 - Writers' Online Showcase section, here.
- Creative Writing at Leicester blog, arranged by Dr Jonathan Taylor, Associate Professor of Creative Writing at the University of Leicester - here.
- Poetry Blog Digest on Via Negativa (Dave Bonta) - here.
- 23 November 2021 - Newcastle University News - here. 'Alumna Publishes First Poetry Collection, Driftwood by Starlight.'
Others Mentions and Listings
- 31 July 2021 - The Poetry Society, Members' e-bulletin.
- 27 July 2021 - The Poetry School, e-newsletter.
- 12 July 2021 - ACW eNews, bulletin #27
- September 2021 - In Touch (Suffolk community magazine).
- Autumn 2021 - Star Tips #143 (with sample poem)
- Autumn 2021 - ARTEMISpoetry #27
- December 2021 - Exeter University: Celebrating our Alumni Authors
- May 2022 - GDST magazine
- 3 August 2021 - Online launch and reading, with Peter Thabit Jones of The Seventh Quarry Press and guest readers, Susan Richardson, Jean Salkilld and David Gill reading their own work.
- 7 October 2021 - Suffolk Poetry Society National Poetry Day event in Ipswich Library, Suffolk, UK. Three poems from the collection were included in, and read out on my behalf, as part of an event on the theme of 'Choice'.
- 19 February - ACW Online Poetry Day. I read 'Dunwich in Winter'.
Matthew Stewart's 'Best Poetry Blogs of the Year' 2021 List
- 14 December 2021 - I was included in the list on account of my posts about Driftwood by Starlight.