Monday 22 March 2021

My Latest Poetry Round-up

 

Linnet, RSPB Red Conservation Status

My forthcoming poetry collection, due out later this year with The Seventh Quarry Press, has been announced in the latest issue of The Seventh Quarry magazine by editor, Peter Thabit Jones. 

*

I am looking forward to reading at the online launch (Tuesday 30th March, 7.30pm) of the Locked Down anthology, published by Susan J. Sims of Poetry Space Ltd. The event is free but donations afterwards to Dr Mark Sim’s fund for Cancer Research UK will be very welcome on this Just Giving page. 

*

I have just heard that three of my short 'endangered species' poems, including one about the Linnet, will be published in a booklet produced by Suffolk Poetry Society as part of a collaboration with The Lettering Arts Trust, who will be holding an exhibition in July called On a Knife Edge - Nature in Peril UK

No comments: