Saturday 9 November 2013

Magazine Moments ~ From Romania to East Anglia





I have been at the 25th Aldeburgh International Poetry Festival at Snape today.

When I got home, I was able to open the double issue of Orizont Literar Contemporan that had arrived. My thanks to Daniel Dragomirescu! 

This issue includes a feature I edited on Two Aspects of the Literary Scene in Norfolk and Suffolk
  • Chris Gribble, Norfolk: Norwich, UNESCO City of Literature
  • Naomi Jaffa, Suffolk: Aldeburgh Poetry Festival

3 comments:

Daniel Dragomirescu said...

Thank you, dear Caroline and David Gill!!

Daniel Dragomirescu said...

Thank you, dear Caroline & David Gill!

Friko said...

Co-incidence ?

I had an email today from this Rumanian writer inviting me to contribute to and read the magazine.

I have such requests - or similar - frequently and there’s usually a glaring bit of ulterior motive instantly visible and I delete such emails. For some reason I didn’t immediately click on delete.

I then moved over to the Solitary Walker where I saw your avatar in the margins and remembered that I had once been in touch with you. I clicked on the avatar and found mention of the magazine on your blog.

Should I find out what I have been invited to join?