Friday 28 August 2009

Creative Corner (6): Kreativ Blogger Award


My sincere thanks to fellow poet and blogger, Susan Richardson, for nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger Award. What a red letter day!

I am particularly delighted since this affords me the opportunity of nominating seven other bloggers for the award, and of linking back to Susan. These are the stipulated conditions:

1. List 7 things that I love
2. Link back to the blog that awarded it to me
3. Choose 7 blogs to award as ‘Kreativ Bloggers’
4. Comment at each blog to let them know they’ve been chosen

1. I have chosen to interpret this as things I love about the blogosphere.

When it comes to blogging, I love the...
  • all-embracing cosmopolitan community
  • generosity shown in the sharing of knowledge
  • platform for collaborative ideas
  • opportunity of networking with other writers
  • opportunity of engaging with other wildlife enthusiasts
  • tip-offs for interesting reading material and publication opportunities
  • breath-taking photography and amazing art
2. Do visit Susan Richardson's blog which revolves around her life as a writer and eco-poet. Susan is the author of 'Creatures of the Intertidal Zones', published by Cinnamon Press.

3. In turn, it gives me great pleasure to nominate the following 7 blogs (in alphabetical order) for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
For other favourite blogs, please see my list here! I noticed that a number of fellow bloggers had already been nominated, so I tried to choose blogs that were not showing the award.

4. I'm just off to visit my nominated blogs... Do take a look, too.


11 comments:

poefusion said...

congrats on your blogger award. not bad starting the weekend with an award. have a great weekend.

steven said...

hello caroline, thankyou for nominating me for this award. steven

Raph G. Neckmann said...

Thank you so much, Caroline, I'm very honoured! I shall wear the award round my neck!

Susan Richardson said...

I'm looking forward to exploring your list, Caroline. Thanks for linking back to me.

Yoke, said...

Thank you, Caroline, for nominating (wet) Wildlife on Wheels.

hope your weekend will be leaving you free of those buckets from above.

Mary said...

Caroline, Thank you for thinking of me for this award! I'm glad that you like my blog and feel honored. I stopped passing awards on, because I found many didn't want them, and because I consider every blog I visit worth giving them too and can't choose. Makes a bit of a problem with what to do with them. But I do appreciate when someone thinks my blog is worth an award. You deserve the award and have a lovely blog! Keep it up!

Matt Merritt said...

Congrats on your award, Caroline, and thanks very much for nominating me.

Matt Merritt said...

Congrats on your award, Caroline, and thanks very much for nominating me.

Michelle said...

A well deserved award, Caroline!

Mistlethrush said...

Glad you were given the award. I always find something new when I visit here.

Seth said...

Congratulations on this award. And thanks for the links...more bloggers to visit now!