|Preseli Bluestone at the National Botanic garden of Wales|
- to conquer the nerves, sit back (well, not too far from the microphone) and enjoy the experience, in the hope that a sense of enthusiasm will transmit across the airwaves!
- to visualise the listeners ...
- to mention my website!
- to have a couple of extra pieces up my sleeve in case there is more time than expected.
The chapbook is the 5th in the commissioned Poet to Poet series. Aeronwy Thomas (1943-2009), Dylan's daughter, was paired with Maria Mazziotti Gillan in Nightwatch (which is listed if you click through and scroll down), the 3rd chapbook in the series.
I read the following poems from The Holy Place:
- Weddell Seal at the Ice Edge
- Lament of a Lewis Chessman
- Preseli Blue (about the bluestones at Stonehenge) ... this poem is on the Shabdaguchha poetry site, thanks to the editor, Hassanal Abdullah: to find it, click here and scroll down.
- Isabella Tiger Moth greets the Woolly Bear Caterpillar
If you have a query or would like to buy a copy of the chapbook (£3.50 inc. p&p in the UK), please leave a note in the comments section below this post, or alternatively you can find an email address for me by clicking here (it is on the left, once you have clicked through).