Saturday 15 January 2011

Anthology Alert (7): Orizont Literar Contemporan

Laugharne, the Boat House home of Dylan Thomas, Wales, UK

I am very grateful to M. Denise for featuring my post on the 'Orizont Literar Contemporan' anthology on her blog. You can click the link here.

The anthology, which includes my poem about Laugharne (in English and also in Romanian, thanks to a translation by Alina-Olimpia Miron), was edited by Daniel Dragomirescu in Bucharest. You can read my original post about it here.
  • MAGAZINE PRICE: 12 EUROS | 15 DOLLARS PER COPY (SHIPPING INCLUDED). PayPal: details to the right of the magazine page if you click here.
  • Antologia Revistei Orizont Literar Contemporan (ed. Daniel Drogmirescu, Bucharest, Romania): PRICE PER COPY: 40 EUROS | 50 DOLLARS PER COPY Via PayPal: details to the right of the magazine page if you click here.  

1 comment:

M. Denise C. said...

Thank you, Caroline! I am enjoying your blog :-). I am still amazed at the power of the internet in making connections all over the world!