Wednesday 25 July 2012

Poetry Matters (21): Poets and their Websites

I have been visiting a number of contemporary (or recent) poets' websites and blogs recently, and thought the links below - in alphabetical order - might also be useful for others. I may add to the list as time goes by, but I wanted to start with the ones I have visited up until now. I hope you may enjoy these. And perhaps you have come across some interesting sites, too.

Dylan Thomas, Swansea

You will find more poet sites here, courtesy of John Field.

    2 comments:

    Rambling Woods said...

    Thank you so much for visiting my nature blog Rambling Woods. I have been blogging for over 5 years about nature in my yard as I learn to appreciate it...Michelle.. ramblingwoods.com

    Naquillity said...

    thanks for all these links... i'll have to check them out when i have more time. i'm really behind on my commenting, sigh... have a great night~