Friday 25 July 2008

Competitions and cards

In the course of my Coastcard activities, I come across other greetings card and/or photographic sites (some with competitions). The following ones have caught my eye recently:

Aeronwy Thomas in USA

Aeronwy Thomas has been in the USA. The BBC has reported on her inaugural Dylan Thomas walking tour in New York, arranged by the Wales International Centre (WIC). Swansea poet, Peter Thabit Jones, joined Aeronwy on a recent USA tour. Peter has an excellent website.

Friday, 25 July 2008

Disability Arts

I intend to post interesting sites on the subject of arts and disability (my particular interests lie in the fields of writing, photography, card-making and art).
http://anthologynewsandreviews.blogspot.com/2008/08/twenty-four-seven-caregiving-anthology.html

No comments: