|The magazine arrives from Bucharest!|
Those who follow this blog will know by now that I have conducted several interviews with writers in Wales for Contemporan Orizont Literar | Cultural Horizon Magazine in Bucharest, Romania. The writers to date are:
- Peter Thabit Jones, poet, tutor - and editor of The Seventh Quarry
- Byron Beynon, poet and tutor
- Chris Kinsey, BBC Wildlife Magazine Poet of the Year 2008 and Greyhound Laureate
- David Gill, archaeologist - lecturer and writer
- Susan Richardson, eco- and polar-poet, with a regular slot on Saturday Live (BBC)
I was delighted today when editor-in-chief, Daniel Dragomirescu sent the following links to a YouTube video interview from Mexico and two Suite 101 articles in Spanish about this wide-ranging multicultual magazine.
Sadly I am not a Spanish speaker, but with my knowledge of other European languages and the help of Google Translate, I was able to get a pretty good idea of the texts in the links below.
The poet, Marina Centeno, takes a seat in 'El sillón de la lectura'...
Marina's blog can be found is you follow this link.
The two Suite 101 articles by María Eugenia Mendoza Arrubarrena can be found here and here.
Photographs of members of the 'team' appear here, here and here.
Do take a look at the magazine site here. New subscribers are always welcome.